Front Row: Alisa Leonard, Susan Sandefur
Back Row: Roger Leonard, Dean Miller, Ron Sandefur. We had an elder and wife, a preacher and wife, and another preacher.
Thursday and Friday: 8:00-12:00; 1:00-5:00; 7:00-9:00
I appreciate the brethren at Charlotte Heights Church of Christ allowing us to use their building and helping in every way.
Some of the topics we discussed:
- Three Rules.
- Discussion Guidelines.
- My ministry today — my ministry ten years from today.
- Family Systems.
- Questions to Learn More About Your Family.
- When to Leave…Before You Go, “mustard seeds”.
- Elder Rules.
- Staff, elder, deacon evaluation.
- Learning from past elders.
- Getting the word out about your availability.
- Blog, website.
- Emails from Contacts.
- Interim Ministry Network.
- Leadership classes:
- God’s Great Servants.
- Learning to Love my Friend(s).
- Preaching during the interim. (Workbook).
- Staff meetings.
- Different ways of doing interim.
- Transitions, “mustard seeds”.
- Jesus and Peacemaking—how to reduce conflict in a church.
- Compensation for an interim preacher.
- Setting goals.
- Transition Monitoring Team.
- Gail and ladies discussion of wives of interims.
- Expressing gratitude, appreciation, recognition.
- What Preachers Wish Elders Knew About Preachers.
- Evaluation of workshop.
I’m considering another workshop next year (2018). Please let me know your interest and preferences as to the month and which three days in the week.
Please leave a comment by ...... clicking here.